- Supports lead acid battery and li-ion battery connections.
- With a dual activation function when the li-ion battery is dormant; either mains/photovoltaic power supply access can trigger the activation of the li-ion battery.
- Support split-phase and single-phase pure sine wave output.
- Supports four different voltage levels of 100Vac, 105Vac, 110Vac, and 120Vac per phase.
- Supports two solar inputs and simultaneous tracking of two solar maximum power charging/carrying capacity functions.
- Dual MPPT with 99.9% efficiency and maximum 22A current in a single circuit, perfectly adapted to high power modules.
- 4 charging modes are available: solar only, mains priority, solar priority, and mixed mains/PV charging.
- With the time-slot charging and discharging setting function, you can set the time period for cutting in/out of mains charging and switch the time period between battery discharging and mains bypass power supply mode.
- Energy saving mode function to reduce no-load energy losses.
- With two output modes of utility bypass and inverter output, with uninterrupted power supply function.
- LCD large screen dynamic flow diagram design, easy to understand the system data and operation status.
- 360° protection with complete short circuit protection, over current protection, over under voltage protection, overload protection, backfill protection, etc.
- Support CAN, USB, and RS485 communication.
System connection diagram:
AC input & output connection :
Connect the live,neutral and ground wires according to the cables’ position and order shown in the diagram below