- 485/232 communication output for monitoring
- Built-in BMS with charging current limitation
- Built-in automat ic protection for over-charge,over-discharge and over-temperature conditions
- State of charge (SOC)and state of health(SOH)indication
- Built-in battery control for efficient operation
- Internal cell balancing integrated smart ic
- Compatible with standard telecom rectifiers
- 3 years maintenance free
- Stop/Transport Mode - In working mode, press Start/Stop button, battery will go to STOP mode with low self-discharge. At STOP mode, charging MOS and discharging MOS are open. Battery cannot charge, discharge and communicate.
- Working Mode - At STOP mode, connect the battery to SMPS and press Start/Stop button. Battery will go to working mode. At working mode, BMS will monitor battery voltage, current, temp, and communication and function is available.Charging MOS and discharging MOS are closed, Battery will operate as the settings.
- Sleep Mode - If the battery voltage below lower than voltage protection after turn on the battery, BMS will go to SLEEP mode in 1 minute. In SLEEP mode, the charging MOS and discharging MOS are closed, BMS will detect the current in every 1 min. If there is charging current connecting, battery will turn to working mode.
- Error Mode - At working mode, if there is: ①.Battery cells, ΔU＞2.5V, or ②.Any cell voltage＞3.9V or ＜0.5V, or ③. Battery temp is ＜-30℃ or +100℃. BMS will go to error mode. ALM will be bright and other LED will shut down. And go to STOP mode, charging MOS and discharging MOS are open. Need to make troubleshoot.
Performance may vary depending on, but not limited to cell usage and application. If cell is used outside specifications, performance
will diminish. All specifications are subject to change without notice. All information provided herein is believed, but not guaranteed,
to be current and accurate.
Battery after-sales warning：
To prevent accidents such as leakage, heat, etc., please observe the following precautions:
▲It is forbidden to immerse the battery in sea or water. When it is not in use, it should be placed in a cool and dry environment;
▲It is strictly forbidden to use or place the battery at high temperature, such as fire, heater, etc., otherwise it may cause the battery to
overheat, fire or function failure, and shorten the life;
▲It is strictly forbidden to use the battery in reverse polarity.
▲It is strictly forbidden to directly insert the positive and negative terminals of the battery into the power socket.
▲ Do not short-circuit the battery, it will cause serious damage to the battery.
▲It is strictly forbidden to transport or store the battery together with metal, such as hair clips and necklaces.
▲It is strictly forbidden to knock, throw, trample, fall, impact battery, etc.
▲It is strictly forbidden to directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with nails or other sharp objects.
▲It is strictly forbidden to use in places with strong static electricity and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will easily damage the
battery safety protection device and bring hidden dangers.
▲Please use the special charging device for lithium ion battery when charging.
▲If the battery leaks, the electrolyte enters the eyes, please don't rub it, rinse your eyes with clean water, and immediately send
medical treatment, otherwise it will hurt your eyes.
▲If the battery emits odor, heat, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, stop charging or stop
using it immediately, and remove or isolate it from the device.
▲If the electrode is dirty, use a dry cloth before use, otherwise it may cause the contact failure function to fail.
▲ Discarded batteries use insulating paper to wrap the electrodes.